January 25, 2006

Whatchoo Talking About, McGrath?

Donovan Mitchell posted a great little interview with the King of Supercross, Jeremy McGrath over at Racer X Online (read it here), but what tickled me was this quote by MC:

I think between Ivan and myself, if we can find a half a second each lap,
we might have a chance at third.

Ahem, did I just hear Chad Reed get called out?

Now, I like Jeremy very much, but the last time I checked the lap charts, Chad had him covered by much more than a half-second. So is he being serious, or is he just adding a little fuel to the fire that's already consuming Speedy Reedy? Either way, the next round is going to be spectacular!

1 comment:

Paul said...

It's a nice thought, Mike, but the lap times don't lie... Reed has Jeremy covered by at least 2 seconds, all things considered.