May 29, 2005

High Point!

Well, it looks like Cycle News got the online holeshot with their race report of today's outdoor National at the High Point Raceway at Mt. Morris, PA. And it looks like my Hangtown prediction of Carmichael and Stewart going 1 and 2 came true today, instead. I wasn't there, and it sounds like I missed a great race! There will be a lot of banter over the internet about this race for the rest of the week!

And in the 250F class, my man Mike Alessi garnered his very first National win... way to go, Mike! And Mike Brown actually won one of the motos, making it the first time a Honda 250F has taken the checkered flag at an outdoor national... and it was a privateer Honda at that! Good job, Brownie!

How Ryan Hughes, Ivan Tedesco, Josh Grant and Nathan Ramsey beat Broc Hepler in his backyard, I have no idea. Guess we'll have to go to the tape for that answer.

No comments: